Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe, your thinking and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
- “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
- “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.”
- “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.”
- “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure builds character.”
- “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked down, it’s Whether You Get Up.”
- “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
- “People, Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”
- “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”
- “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”
- “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.”
- “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.”
- “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.”
- “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.”
- “The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.”
- “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”
- “Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.”
- “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.”
- “Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality.”
- “The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!”
- “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.”
- “Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out.”
- “A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul.”
- “I Think Goals Should Never Be Easy, They Should Force You To Work, Even If They Are Uncomfortable At The Time.”
- “One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.”
- “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.”
- “The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle.”
- “You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great.”
- “A Clear Vision, Backed By Definite Plans, Gives You A Tremendous Feeling Of Confidence And Personal Power.”
- “There Are No Limits To What You Can Accomplish, Except The Limits You Place On Your Own Thinking.”