Birthday Wishes For Mother
Every child’s world revolves around his or her mom, and vice versa. We all know that Mom is often both the sun and moon of their child’s world. So, it’s only natural to want to try to repay her for all her sacrifices. While this is obviously beyond our reach, we can still try. Her birthday is a good place to start—we can write her a sweet message to show our love and gratitude for her on her special day.
This article contains some beautiful wishes for Mom on her birthday. The list is not very long, but all the wishes were carefully chosen. Read on, and select one for your Mom on her birthday.
- Today is a special someone’s birthday. This person is my guiding start, my friend, a philosopher, and my guide—it’s you, dearest Mom. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
- A diamond is rare—but you are rarer. A goddess is fair—but you are fairer. An angel is pure—but you are purer. Most importantly, you are my mother, and I love you very much. Wishing you a grand birthday.
- Mom, you will always be the first woman I have ever loved. Whoever I am today, I am because of you. I owe you so much. Thank you, Mom. Happy birthday to you. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world.
- My mom is always going to be the first woman I ever love. She is the role model of my life, and a lifetime of inspiration for me. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world on your birthday, and forever, Mom. Happy birthday.
- I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true, Mom. I am also praying for a long, happy, and healthy life for you. Enjoy the day to the fullest. Happy birthday, my dear Mom!
- Every child’s sweetest dream is to have a mother as sweet as you. I am so lucky to be living my dreams. I wish you all the happiness for this day! Happy birthday.
- You not only guided me while I was growing up, but you also taught me how walk strongly on my own down the super highway of life. Whoever I am today, it’s because of you and I can only thank you and just you for that. Happy birthday, mother! I love you.
- I prayed to God for a loving mother and a caring friend. God has clearly granted both of my wishes by giving me a mother who is also my best friend forever. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
- You cannot imagine how much I love you. You cannot guess how much I think about you. Even so, that is all nothing compared to what you have done for me. Wishing you a superb birthday—to the best mother in the world!
- You’re the best mom a kid could ever have. Hope your birthday’s the best, too!
- Today, I thank you for being Mom. I am proud to be your son/daughter. Have a great birthday!
- I wish you all the best for your birthday, Mom. Please forgive all my mistakes.
- I would like to wish my lovely mother a happy birthday on her x-th birthday. I love you, Mom!